ROCKHarbor Africa Team

A group of 15 people going to Namibia, Africa in November 2005.

About Us:

ROCKHarbor Africa Team Blog. We are leaving for Namibia, Africa on Novermber 18, 2005.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Beach fire

Our beach fire was a hit and I think everyone got to know each other better. There were gymnastics by Caitlin, Paige, Tracy and Monica. Amir brought Dodger dogs which were so large they had to be broken in half and laid double decker to fit on the buns. Bean played some guitar which really added to the ambiance. Wood brought wood and burned most of it. After the double decker hot dogs, there were triple decker smoores. I know I ate too many. A good time was had by all and our trip is moving along nicely.



Wood has been creating his own website to follow the trip. If anyone else has links they want posted here, let me know and I'll add them. Send me some pictures from the beach fire.

0 Comments:

<< Home