ROCKHarbor Africa Team

A group of 15 people going to Namibia, Africa in November 2005.

About Us:

ROCKHarbor Africa Team Blog. We are leaving for Namibia, Africa on Novermber 18, 2005.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

What's your most valuable posession?

I was thinking more about our photo project. We still don't have the means to print, but I'm working on it. I was thinking about disasters like fires and floods. What is the first (non-living) thing that people think of when they prepare to evacute a fire or flood? In every case I have heard, people talk immediatly of their pictures. Either they grabbed them first or they were lost.

It looks like it costs around $0.27 for something that has more value to a human than any other non-living posession. It makes perfect sense when you think of it in those terms. This is something that could make the smallest change, but have the biggest impact. The more I think about it, the more need I have to make sure this happens. I found an Epson portable printer at Costco today for $149. It's a little bulkier than the HP, but it has a better price. I need to keep doing my research. Does anyone know anyone at HP or Epson? I could really use some contacts.

0 Comments:

<< Home