ROCKHarbor Africa Team

A group of 15 people going to Namibia, Africa in November 2005.

About Us:

ROCKHarbor Africa Team Blog. We are leaving for Namibia, Africa on Novermber 18, 2005.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Group Meeting

We had another meeting as we prepare for our trip. Only six weeks left and individual fundraising seems to be on target. The airline tickets were purchased last week. We spent a lot of time discussing the Choose To Wait program we will be teaching in Namibia. The more I read the booklets we have, the more impressed I am with the curriculum. It really does teach kids what they most need to know to make an informed and adult decision.

As I was writing this, someone just dropped off a big bag of Old Navy flip flops. All brand new. Made my day. This trip is going to be a great experience and I think we will make a difference to some people who could use a little hope.