ROCKHarbor Africa Team

A group of 15 people going to Namibia, Africa in November 2005.

About Us:

ROCKHarbor Africa Team Blog. We are leaving for Namibia, Africa on Novermber 18, 2005.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Thoughts from KDub

my dad called me yesterday to pray with me before i left and i'll share a couple of things with you that he shared with me:


psalm 37:5 "Commit your way o the Lord and do good; trust in Him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun."


isaiah 41:17 "The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs."

its all HIM friends and there will be much glory to bring to His name - travel safe and i'll see you all on the ground in namibia! you guys are wonderful - great packing last night!!

kw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home